That’s almost half of the seven dwarfs! Just want to get a few things off my chest:
1. I feel very tired today. I think the frequent interruptions at night are taking a toll on my body. Effect is (-2 on Intelligence, -5 on Agility, -4 on maximum Stamina)
2. I’m not feeling well. Perhaps a mild flu. I’ve got a bit of a sore throat, sneezing and starting to cough. I’d better to stay away from baby today. Effect is (-2 Stamina and -1 Strength each hour that passes)
3. I forgot to bring my packed lunch and glasses to work today. That means I have blurred eyesight and I’m going to be hungry. I will probably get a headache from eye strain later in the evening. Effect is (-3 on Intelligence).
4. My new project at work has started. I have to learn how to write programs in a Java J2EE environment. I’m seeing a lot of beans and question marks. And Izzie can’t handle being a WebSphere server at the same time.
5. I can’t go home early to rest tonight. I’ve got to go to Dream Centre for children’s church worship team rehearsal. I’ve got to drive at night without my glasses. If you see a black WiiRa on the road this evening, stay out of the way!
6. I calculated today that my WiiRa takes me 11km/litre of petrol. That’s abysmal, considering that a Honda City I-DSI promises 26km/litre.