I’m back, and I’ve had the most satisfying holiday!
I feel so refreshed and all charged up, ready to resume life with energy and vigor.
What did I do this holiday?
- Spent a lot of time playing with baby Rachel. She’s getting really playful nowadays.
- Spent time with Poey Chin, bringing her for a special lunch.
- Spring cleaning.
- Had some nice meals with my family.
- Full moon celebration for my nephew William.
- Read Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and Restaurant at the End of the Universe.
- Watched the Greys Anatomy Season 5 season premier and 27 Dresses.
- Facebook. Lots of Facebook gaming.
- Lots of eating and sleeping.
- Got sick. Didn’t drink enough water.
I did not get to do the following things I planned:
- Drive to KL city centre in 15 minutes.
- Reorganize the pile of CDs in my bookshelf.
- Migrate my blog to a new web host.
What did you do during the holidays?