I didn’t tell anybody about this, but I haven’t posted an entry since… (let me check)… almost two months ago.
And you know what’s weird? My website traffic has remained more or less constant since then. In fact, it would seem that traffic has improved since I’ve stopped writing!
Now, I don’t know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
It’s good in the sense that:
- My blog is able to sustain itself with organic traffic (don’t ask me what that means)
- I’ve successfully created a source of passive income (full emphasis on the word passive)
- I may have some loyal readers who faithfully visit my blog every day (hello Poey Chin!)
- I have another excuse to create a numbered list
It’s bad and sadly depressing in the sense that:
- Whether I write or not has no impact at all
- It would seem that very few people are reading my newer posts. Judging by the number of comments, this would be a small percentage of you.
- No one seems to care (that’s the cold hard truth)
So I leave you with this question… do you think it’s a good thing or a bad thing?
And now I am dragged back to my busy life…
(Fade out, like a dead Jedi)
(Do me a favour and slowly close your eyes for dramatic effect. Imagine some movie credits appearing with an orchestra theme and then some funny out-takes happening.)