My wife and I have almost decided on our baby’s name.
I decided to forget about Aries because my wife doesn’t seem too enthusiastic about it. I also decided to forget about Japanese names because it doesn’t seem too suitable when I tried out the names.
It is just so hard to choose baby names. Some tips to choose baby names are:
- First of all, it must be a name that is agreeable to both parents and sometimes grandparents.
- It must be a name unique to your family (and my wife has a huge family).
- It must not be associated to any negative meanings or weird celebrities.
- It must not sound funny when combined with your surname
- It should be easy for a child to write and spell
- It should not be confusing for non-English speakers
It’s a miracle that we managed to find these few names!
We have pretty much decided that baby boy will be called Daryl. The name means ‘dear’ or ‘beloved’.
Baby girl will be called either Cheryl or Rachel.
Cheryl is German and has the same meaning as Daryl, while Rachel is a Hebrew name meaning ‘an ewe’. An ewe? Eww.
So what do you think?