Last night I made it a point to watch the latest episode of Amazing Race Asia Season 2. Here’s why I just love watching the show:
- Terri screaming at Henry.
“YOU DRIVE NOW!”
“WHY YOU STOP?! @$% @$% !@#$ ”
“I DON’T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE @#% ^Y& @#$% I GOT A LICENSE AND I DON’T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE”
- Then when asked, who is the patient one at the RoadBlock, Terri says “That’s me“
- Terri’s ‘bull run‘ near the end of the show where there’s a complete emotional and communication breakdown.
- Marc and Rovilson are so good, and so funny. My favourite team to win.
- Watching the misadventures of the Malaysian mums
Did you watch last night’s episode? I tell you I couldn’t stop laughing when Henry started weeping at the end. Imagine being married 13 years to that! Really pity the guy but then it’s hilarious.
Anyway, during one of the commercial breaks, we were bored after my countless Terri impressions.
The new Celcom ad (1+3 family plan with ZMS) came on. You know, the one which copies the Brady Bunch? (“Here’s the story of our clever daddy…”)
Poey Chin: “How come the boy doesn’t look like the guy’s son”
Adino: “Is it? Let me see”
Poey Chin: “Looks like a different race”
Adino: “Don’t know, you should ask the mother”
Poey Chin: “So bad”
Adino: *does a Terri impression* “WHY MY SON LOOK LIKE THAT!?” “YOU GO BACK!” “I DRIVE NOW!”
Have a safe weekend everybody!